Donations to GiveSolar are tax deductible
Here is how your donation will be used:
- $10 will help GiveSolar to implement solar programs in Habitat affiliates around Virginia.
- $200 will purchase one solar panel and pay for installing it.
- $5000 to $10,000 will initiate a Solar Seed Fund campaign within a Habitat affiliate.
- $6000 will pay for one 4kW solar system to be installed on a Habitat home.
- $5,000,000 will establish Solar Seed Funds in all 40 Habitat for Humanity affiliates in Virginia.
There are two ways to make a tax-deductible donation to the GiveSolar project:
- You can donate directly to GiveSolar by sending a check to Vine and Fig, 715 North Main Street, Harrisonburg, VA 22802. (Payable to “New Community Project” and “GiveSolar” in memo)
- Click on the donate button above to make an online donation to the Solarize Habitat Virginia project using a credit / debit card, PayPal, or bank transfer.
Page photo courtesy of Sam Stoner